I'm moving up to F/M this weekend and I'm looking for some recommendations on places that I use on a regular basis. This would save me some travel time and poking through the phone book/google searches for different things. So, here's what I'm looking for:
QR Code Link to This Post
1. A meat market/butcher shop that actually knows their stuff. It's not cool to go into a meat shop and get a blank look when asking for special cuts.
2. Decent Mexican restaurant, not one run by Swedes who think black pepper is too spicy. Lol.
3. A good computer repair shop/service.
4. Organic grocery store. For those who have been down to St Cloud, something like Fresh Thyme.
5. Timely and reasonable taxi service.
6. Probably a long shot, but a good bakery that actually makes their own stuff by hand. Those seem to be disappearing. When you go into bakeries now, they smell like bleach, not bread. How sad is that.
I may come up with more, but this is a good start for things I'm looking for. I'd appreciate any leads. :)