Invest in your future with Automotive Parts Headquarters, Inc. (APH) at our Detroit Lakes, MN Auto Value Parts Store.
What can you expect being part of the Detroit Lakes Team? You can expect to work with an experienced group of team members who understand and know how to serve customers. You can expect to work part time hours, Monday thru Saturday. Our store team does not work Sundays. We expect our team members to use that time to enjoy their family and friends to relax.
We offer an inclusive work environment and we value employee’s ideas and opinions. We have regularly scheduled performance and salary reviews, training, development and sponsor charitable events with in our community. We offer our full time employees a comprehensive benefit package including medical/dental/vision/life and accident insurance, 401(K), Employee Discounts, and an Employee Referral Program! This is all part of our culture. We encourage you to consider making an investment in your future by becoming a part of the family at APH.
The Delivery Driver / Store Support position’s primary responsibility is to accurately and safely deliver product to customers. This position will also provide store support to maintain a positive customer experience and learn various areas of the store operations, including checking in freight, non-application parts, mixing paint, customer returns and resolving customer concerns. Additionally, the Delivery Driver / Store Support position is responsible for assisting with maintaining the store appearance, security, safety and daily operational standards, as set by the manager. The customer service representative’s secondary responsibilities include helping at the counter or with phone calls when needed.
• Ensure accurate, safe and timely delivery and pick-up of product
• Complete paperwork accurately and on time
• Maintain the interior and exterior of the company vehicle in excellent condition
• Assist with phone inquiries
• Resolve customer concerns or complaints
• Ensure that customers receive world-class service in having their needs met by Auto Value
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record
• Automotive parts knowledge or sales experience preferred. Training is available.
• Strong organizational skills and above average verbal and written communication skills
• Familiar with store operating procedures
Flexibility and service commitment to our customers, along with our long-standing partnership with Auto Value parts stores has allowed us to grow to more than 160 locations...and counting. With guiding principles established in 1920, Automotive Parts Headquarters (APH) — then known as National Bushing and Parts Company — focused on uncompromised quality, outstanding customer service and a desire for continued growth. It is these principles that remain today and drive not only the company itself, but also every employee and customer relationship. Come be part of the APH family.