Compensation: $13.00- 14.00 per Hour Depending on Experience type d'emploi: Temps partiel
QR Code Link to This Post
CART Solutions is growing and looking for Qualified part-time retail merchandisers to join our team! This is a part-time employment (W2) opportunity, offering a flexible work schedule. We provide remodel and reset services in some of the leading grocery chains as well as other types of retailers. Join the leader in the retail merchandising market!
Approximate Hours per week: 6-8 Hour shifts; 4 days a Week; Monday- Thursday
Rate of Pay: Starting at $13.00- 14.00 per Hour Depending on Experience
Location: Fargo, ND and Moorhead, MN
Details: Start date 10-1-18; 7 am Start time; Must be able to follow a plan-o-gram; Work independently
Our Retail Merchandiser requirements:
• Minimum of 1-year retail or merchandising experience that includes resets
• In order to complete this work, you MUST be comfortable with POG's and be able to read, and implement a plan-o-gram
• Must have access to a computer, tablet, or smart phone with daily internet access. CART Project Managers communicate daily via phone, email and/or text.
• Have a working knowledge of common computer/smart phone functions (i.e. email, internet, texting, taking and uploading digital pictures)
• Must be able to read and follow detailed directions
• Obtain sign off sheets and upload them to website
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Ability to stand, squat, kneel for 8-10 hours and regularly lift 25 pounds
• Must have access to reliable transportation
• A pre-employment background check and drug test may be required by our contract retailers. Results of said tests do not necessarily exclude applicants from being hired.
• A desire to be a great team member
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Projects include implementation of weekly plan-o-grams, visual merchandising, resets, product cut-ins, audits, cleaning and stocking shelves, retagging, and product rotation
• Building an excellent service relationship with team members, CART personnel and clients
• Reporting your worked hours daily via online portal accessible with a smart phone, computer or tablet.
• Remaining accessible and having open communication with the Project Manager
• Ability to arrive on time and work scheduled hours, which may include overnight or early morning shifts.
• Ability to work successfully on a team or individually and follow the Lead's directions
• Must be reliable and maintain a good attendance record
• Professional appearance and demeanor required
• Depending on location, willingness to drive to different locations each week, within a 25 mile radius, to meet client needs
• Other duties as assigned
Looking for a second chance? Talk to us first!
CART Solutions can offer you the opportunity to gain valuable experience with grocery resets. Travel teams are available! Hotels are paid in advance and a daily per diem is offered when traveling. Direct deposit is available. We offer a Pay Advance program that allows you to access a portion of your earnings each week!