compensation: Competitive Salary, DOE employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
COON RAPIDS, MN
***APPLY ONLINE AT WWW.DRIVEMAGNUM.COM***
Description: The Carrier Sales Representative/Broker will be responsible for sales within the marketing area of the Coon Rapids terminal, including procuring carrier capacity and the negotiation and brokering of freight. This position works as part of Magnum Logistics Carrier Team, with direction from the Logistics Operations Manager.
Requirements: Must have some college education or related work experience. Strong verbal and written communication skills.Intermediate to advanced level experience working with computers, including Microsoft Office and industry software. Experience in Truckmate (TMW) software preferred.
Essential Job Functions:
(1) Prospect and cold call new carrier leads and cultivate the relationship to book daily/monthly/weekly freight
(2) Provide carrier with proper load information to ensure, successful pickup and delivery of the load
(3) Profile all carriers; confirm active accounts, ensure accurate profiles and make any updates
(4) Responsible for management of customers' freight, which includes securing freight and monitoring profitability of said freight
(5) Assign loads to available equipment
Hours: Monday-Friday (8:00am-5:00pm, but may require occasional weekends).
Pay: Salary, DOE
Benefits:This is a full-time position with a full benefits package available
APPLY ONLINE AT WWW.DRIVEMAGNUM.COM
Questions? Call our recruitment team at 701-297-6235
Magnum is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. We participate in E-Verify.
We are Veteran Owned & Operated!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers