favorite this postDoor & Window Service Technician (Fargo, ND)hide this posting
compensation: Health insurance, HSA with company contribution, 401k with company match, company vehicle employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Purpose: Provide superior field support on window and door products by performing service.
• Service and repair previously installed products; Analyzes customers situations, determine corrective action to be taken and verify the action has fixed the situation is as efficient and cost effective manner as possible; keep team members informed as needed of customer interactions and actions taken
• Follows established processes, making recommendations for process improvement; keeps current on product and installation process changes; recommends, and may write, technical tips for installation or service; helps maintain an updated service procedure manual
• Keeps service area neat and organized; inventory service stock area of warehouse; request material replenishment as needed; provide detailed information to Customer Service Representatives.
• Completes and submits required paperwork that is neat, accurate, thorough, and completed in a timely manner; portrays a professional image with clothing, vehicle, and personal actions within the home; provides a high level of customer satisfaction
• High school degree and valid driver's license with ability to obtain a DOT medical card; 2 or more years of window installation experience preferred
• Basic construction techniques; good knowledge of basic construction and building materials; basic knowledge of terminology of the construction industry
• Ability to service and repair previously installed windows or perform Technical Measures needed for installation. Mechanical aptitude: ability to dismantle and reassemble windows, window coverings and hardware
• Demonstrated ability to confidently handle confrontation/conflicts using a tactful and diplomatic approach; Ability to maintain perspective under demanding conditions
• Demonstrated interpersonal communication skills; strong listening and empathy skills; organization skills for managing work schedules, job priorities and stock levels
• Diagnostic skills: assessment, problem solving and decision making
• Initiative: ability to work independently; Flexibility: willingness to work variable work schedules
• Basic math skills, legible writing, basic personal computer skills in word and excel with ability to use a computer, iPad, or tablet for completing required paperwork, timecards, etc
• Company vehicle
• Excellent employee benefits package
• Health insurance
• 401K with company match
• HSA with company contribution
Apply today if you possess the following traits:
• You're self-motivated
• You're energetic
• You're dependable
• You're detail-oriented
• Have a "failure is not an option" attitude
This position is Monday through Friday. Valid drivers license required. The company will need this position to be eligible to obtain a DOT medical card once hired, provided by the company.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers