compensation: depends on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Looking for an experienced automotive technician to add to our growing team. Tech school education and/or 3 or more years experience preferred. Full-time employment: Monday through Friday 8 to 5. Full benefits: company paid health insurance, paid holidays, paid time off, IRA, and more.
Duties will include:
• Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
• Diagnose and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, steering, suspension, brakes and air conditioning to required specifications.
• Provide labor and time estimates for all repair work.
• Complete necessary paperwork and documentation for service repairs.
• Communicate with Service Manager and Service Advisors to complete the job in a timely manner.
• Ability to be on your feet for long periods of time.
• Must have your own tools.
• Valid driver's license and a good driving record required
• Thorough communication skills
• Must display good judgment
• Must be able to work well with others
• Perform work to company and Ford/Lincoln factory standards
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers