Ray's Sport & Marine in Moorhead, MN is currently seeking a Marine Outboard Technician. Certification in Mercury, Yamaha, and Honda is preferred. This is a Full-Time, year around position with wonderful benefit package.
QR Code Link to This Post
Ray's Sport and Marine is a regional leader in the marine industry. We carry Lund and Crestliner boats, Bennington pontoons, and Mercury, Yamaha, and Honda outboard engines. We have a total of 6 dealerships across Minnesota.
• Marine Outboard Technicians will troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair engines and lower units, marine systems, related electrical equipment, boats and trailers.
• Perform all preventative marine engine maintenance (I.E. oil changes, break in services, annual services, lower unit services, cable replacements, etc.).
• Marine Outboard Technicians will conduct routine fluid changes, install batteries, engine instrument panel wiring and installations.
• Perform and complete marine repair work within established time frame.
• Attend continuing education and training for Mercury and Yamaha.
• Must have prior experience working as a Marine Outboard Technician.
• Certification in Mercury, Yamaha, or Honda is preferred.
• Strong technical knowledge and understanding of Outboard Marine engine maintenance, installation and repair.
• Must be self-motivated, confident, highly dependable, and have solid follow- up skills.
MARINE OUTBOARD TECHNICIAN BENEFITS:
• Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance.
• Life Insurance Plan.
• Paid Vacation and Holidays